- 1 large round eggplant, sliced ¼"- ½" thick
- Liquid aminos
- Olive oil
- 1 bunch fresh basil leaves
- 2 large ripe tomatoes, sliced
- Grated cheese or cheese alternative
- Dash of dried oregano
- Squirt liquid aminos on both sides of the eggplant slices and lightly spread a little olive oil on each slice.
- Top each with fresh basil leaves.
- Place tomato slices over basil.
- Top each with grated cheese or cheese alternative.
- Sprinkle a little dried oregano or basil on top.
- Place slices in a baking dish and bake at 375° for about 20-25 minutes or until eggplant is tender and easy to cut sides with a fork. Enjoy!