- 1 cup fresh ground peanut butter
- ½ cup raw honey
- ½ cup nonfat instant milk powder or protein powder
- Shredded coconut, raisins, dried cranberries or carob chips for decoration (optional)
- Mix the peanut butter and honey together.
- Add the milk powder and mix well. Be careful, the milk powder can be messy and may “poof” out of the bowl.
- Form into balls and roll in coconut. Decorate with raisins, cranberries or carob chips if desired.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving, if you can wait! Enjoy!