- 1 large Japanese cucumber, sliced into half moons
- 1 (12-ounce) package grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- ¼ purple onion, sliced thinly
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon agave nectar
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons fresh mint, coarsely chopped
- Place sliced cucumbers, tomatoes and onion in a bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- In a separate bowl, combine the vinegar, agave nectar and olive oil. Whisk together and pour over cucumber mixture.
- Sprinkle with mint and toss to combine. Serve and enjoy!