- 2 cups sunflower seeds, soaked for 20 minutes
- ½ cup diced celery
- 2 Tablespoons minced red onion
- 1 Tablespoon lemon
- ½ cup diced dill pickle
- 2 Tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 Teaspoon dulse
- Salt and pepper taste
- ¼ cup raw cashew
- ¼ cup water
- 1 teaspoon diced red onion
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1Tablespoon lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon ground mustard
- Pinch cayenne
- Salt and pepper
- Rinse and drain soaked sunflower seeds. Place in a food processor and process until mixture resembles a course meal.
- Remove sunflower seeds and place in a large bowl.
- Add lemon, pickles, nutritional yeast, dulse, salt, and pepper and mix well.
- Place all Sauce ingredients into the food processor and process until well combined.
- Pour Sauceover sunflower mixture and mix until well combined.
Serve in lettuce and enjoy!