- 3 cups fresh cilantro (packed)
- Juice of a lemon
- ⅓ cup walnuts
- ⅓ cup nutritional yeast
- 4 cloves garlic or 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- Salt to taste
- Water to thin (optional)
- 1 Japanese eggplant, sliced
- 1 can young jackfruit, shredded
- 3 roma tomatoes, sliced in rounds
- ¼ cup pine nuts
- Your favorite pre-made pizza crust
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Place pesto ingredients in a food processor and blend.
- Spread pesto generously over pizza crust.
- Arrange topping ingredients on pizza (except avocado) and bake directly on oven rack for 10 minutes or until golden.
- Let cool, then wrap up into a roll to enjoy!