- 1 (12- ounce) package vegetarian chicken strips, chopped
- 1 (10- ounce) package frozen corn
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- Salt and pepper
- 5-6 cups chopped Romaine lettuce
- 1 cup diced red pepper
- 1 cup sugar plum tomatoes, whole
- 1 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1 cup vegan shredded cheese
Chipotle Ranch Dressing
- 1 ½ cups Veganaise
- ¼ cup fresh dill
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 Tablespoon shallot
- ½ lemon
- Juice of 1 lime
- 3 Tablespoons- ¼ cup Chipotle hot sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375º. Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl add chicken, corn, BBQ sauce, salt, and pepper. Toss together until well combined. Spread evenly on baking and bake for 20- 25minutes
- Place lettuce, red pepper, tomatoes, cilantro, cabbage, and shredded cheese in a large salad bowl.
- Combine all Dressing ingredients in a food processor until smooth and creamy.
- Once roasting is done remove chicken and corn and let cool slightly. Once cooled, toss in with salad ingredients.
- Toss in Dressing so it’s evenly distributed throughout the salad. Salt and pepper to taste and enjoy!