- 2 cucumbers, shredded
- 1 bunch kale, stems removed and sliced thinly
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 Tablespoons miso
- Juice of 2 limes
- 2 Tablespoons agave
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place cucumber and kale in a large salad bowl.
- Whisk together all dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
- Pour a few tablespoons of dressing on salad and toss. Add more if needed; store any unused dressing in small jar for 1 week in the refrigerator. Serve and enjoy salad with your loved ones!