on Thursday - April 29, 2021
Down to Earth Organic & Natural has an opening for a part-time stocker at our Kailua store. Willingness to learn, support, and promote a healthy lifestyle is a plus.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience Required
- Good knowledge of and familiarity (if necessary) with computers including Excel, Word, email, internet, etc.
- Good organizational skills - detail-oriented, accurate.
- Good understanding of the Company's inventory, pricing, purchasing, and receiving processes preferred.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be detail-oriented so we can minimize expenses and loss.
- Must be available to work nights and weekends.
- Standing: frequently working out in the sun all day. e.g. stocking, receiving
- Walking: frequently (e.g. store walkthroughs, customer service, stocking, purchasing, general business
- Climbing: Always climbing ladders, moving huge rolling ladders
- Lifting/Carrying: frequently up to 30 to 50 pounds, unloading pallets of heavy water all-day
- Pushing/Pulling: up to 100lb uboats, ability to learn to drive a forklift
- Stooping, bending, and kneeling: e.g. stocking, purchasing
Down to Earth offers a friendly, team-oriented work environment with great benefits including vacation, paid holidays, company-paid medical insurance, bonuses, a store discount, free access to nutritional supplements, 401k, career training, entertainment discounts including movie tickets, sporting events, shows, Disneyland and more, credit union membership, nationwide pet insurance benefit, access to computer training modules, mentorship program and more. Some restrictions apply. See our website for more details: https://www.downtoearth.org/about-us/employment.
$15.00 per hour, commensurate with experience and education. Evaluations (with potential generous raises) are once per year.
See Why Our Team Members Love To Work Here
31% of our total team members have been with us for 5 years or more!
For any position, submit an electronic or paper application to your store(s) of interest. Please see our employment page for more details. It is not necessary to follow up on application submission. We will call applicants whose experience and background match with job requirements. *Applications are required for hiring. The fastest way to be considered for a position is to submit an application.*
Down to Earth stores are also located in Kapolei, Kahului, Honolulu, Pearlridge, and Kakaako. Please see our employment page for job opportunities at these other locations.
Make this a career, we actively promote from within!
"Being part of the Down to Earth Team is more than a job, it's a lifestyle. It's a great way to Love Life!"
- Jashi D., Assistant Store Manager at DTE Kakaako
We look forward to your application!