- ½ cup softened butter
- 8-10 graham crackers
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (10-ounce) package vegetarian marshmallows
- 1 cup granola
- ¼ cup coconut flakes
- 1 (12-ounce) package chocolate chips
- 1 cup toasted almond pieces
- 1 (8-ounce) can condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Prepare Crust: Melt butter in a small sauce pan.
- In a food processor, process graham crackers until coarsely ground. Add melted butter and vanilla and pulse a few times until just combined.
- Press Crust mixture into the bottom of a 9"x 13" baking dish.
- Evenly spread marshmallows over Crust.
- Layer granola evenly.
- Add coconut and chocolate chips evenly.
- Top with toasted almonds.
- Pour condensed milk over the entire dessert.
- Bake uncovered in oven for 30 minutes.
- Let cool, cut into squares and chill for at least 1 hour. Serve and enjoy!