Aglio e Olio (vegan)
A simple, yet extremely delicious garlic and oil pasta sauce, that can be served over any pasta you like. Here the sauce is photographed on buckwheat gnocchi.
Recipe Categories:Dressings, Dips and SaucesEntrees VeganNut-FreeSoy-Free Budget Friendly MealsQuick & Easy
Updated: Mon, 05/13/2019 - 9:10pm
- 2-3 Tablespoons olive or coconut oil
- 5-10 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 1-4 teaspoons of red chili flakes, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- 2 servings of the pasta of your choosing, cooked to taste
- ¼ cup of parsley, finely chopped
- Suggested additional ingredients: fresh or sun-dried tomatoes; dark, leafy greens; olives; toasted nuts;
- Heat the oil in a pan and lightly sauté the garlic.
- Add the chili flakes and sauté another 30 seconds.
- Add your cooked pasta, parsley, and any other of your favorite pasta ingredients and toss well.
- Serve immediately, sprinkled with salt, and a splash more oil if desired. Enjoy!