Ginger Dipping Sauce
Incredibly flavorful, you might want to double the recipe to enjoy it all the time! Store in an air-tight container for up to a week in the refrigerator.
Updated: Sat, 04/14/2018 - 11:22am
- ¼ cup soy sauce or tamari
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- ¼ cup sliced scallions (green onions)
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1-2 teaspoons chili oil
- Mix all ingredients in a small bowl and whisk together until combined. Serve with scallion pancakes or dumplings. Enjoy!