Raw Pad Thai
Raw Pad Thai recipe from Down to Earth Organic and Natural.
Updated: Mon, 05/13/2019 - 9:11pm
- 1 (12-ounce) package raw kelp noodles
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- 2 cups fresh cilantro, chopped
- ½ cup green onion, chopped
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- ½ cup red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon Nama Shoyu (raw soy sauce)
- 2 Tablespoons raw almond butter
- 3 Tablespoons Thai Chili Sauce*
- 2 Tablespoons concentrated tamarind
- 3 Tablespoons raw tahini
- 2 Tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 limes, juiced
- Pinch cayenne
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 Tablespoon raw agave
- ½ teaspoon hot sauce of choice*
- ½ jalapeño, deseeded and finely diced
- 3 garlic cloves, finely diced
- Wash and rinse kelp noodles and place in large mixing bowl.
- Toss together vegetables and kelp noodles.
- Place all sauce ingredients into a mixing bowl and whisk well.
- Pour sauce over bowl ingredients and toss until well blended. Enjoy!