- ¼ cup of lime juice
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 2 Tablespoons of olive or coconut oil
- ½–1 teaspoon salt, to taste
- Pinch of black pepper
- 1–3 chipotle peppers, to taste
- Pinch of chili powder, to taste
- Pinch of paprika
- 3 pinches of stevia, to taste
- Water, to cover
- 1 packet of tempeh, cut into strips
- 2 bell peppers, different colors, cut into strips
- 1 onion, cut into slices or rings
- 2 Tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1 pack of tortillas
- Put the marinade into a small pan and bring to a boil. Add the tempeh, turn it off and let it sit, covered for at least 20 minutes.
- In a separate pan, fry the onions and peppers in the coconut oil until soft.
- Add the tempeh and marinade, then fry until the peppers are cooked and the liquid has reduced.
- Season to taste.
- Serve with tortillas. Enjoy!