- 8-ounces wide flat noodles such as rice, fettuccine, or soba
- 1 (14-ounce) tub extra firm tofu, drained & press dried
- 2-3 Tablespoons safflower or peanut oil + more if needed
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder or flakes
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup Vegan Fish Sauce, vegetarian stir fry sauce, or mushroom soy sauce
- 2-3 Tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 1-2 cups broccoli florets
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Crumble tofu either using your hands, a fork or a potato masher.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in tofu and season with garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Sauté for 5-6 minutes until slightly browned.
- Whisk together garlic, Vegan Fish Sauce, sugar, and rice vinegar in a small bowl.
- Using the same skillet, adding more oil if needed, add in cooked noodles. Sauté for a couple of minutes to warm noodles through. Slowly add in garlic sauce, tossing noodles in sauce. Lower heat to medium and allow noodles to cook in sauce for 3-4 minutes.
- Add in tofu and broccoli and toss to combine. Sauté until broccoli is slightly browned and tender. Serve with Sriracha® or your favorite hot sauce if desired. Enjoy!