- 1 pound asparagus
- 2 Tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons fresh mint, chopped
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 pound radishes, halved
- 2 avocados, cross-hatched
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 1 teaspoon date sugar
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Break off the bottom fibrous part of each asparagus stalk and trim into thirds.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine basil and mint with ¼ cup oil, green onions, and sea salt.
- Toss asparagus and radishes to coat and place on a lined baking sheet. Pour remaining marinade over asparagus and radishes. Spread out in a single layer.
- Roast for 12 minutes, until asparagus is just tender. Set aside to cool.
- Blend all dressing ingredients until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Cross-hatch avocados and toss salad in dressing to serve.