Everything Salad With Juliano's Raw House Dressing
This salad is called Everything because you can really just put any salad vegetable you like into it. It's the dressing that really makes it fly. It comes from Raw Food legend Juliano and is so good I can eat it with a spoon.
Updated: Mon, 05/13/2019 - 8:52pm
Juliano’s House Dressing
- ½ cup olive oil cup cold pressed olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon of tamari (gf) or shoyu (raw)
- 2 Tablespoons of garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons of ginger, minced
- 1 head of romaine
- 1 red pepper, cut into slices
- ½ cup of sprouts
- 4 carrots, cut into sticks or rounds
- 5 tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 avocado, cut into slices
- A handful of parsley, rough chopped
- For the dressing, combine all the ingredients in a food processor until emulsified. Store in an airtight jar or bottle in the refrigerator. It will keep for 3-4 days.
- Combine the vegetables in a bowl.
- Cover with dressing and serve. Enjoy!