Green Herb Salad
The key to this lovely light, fresh salad is to make it at least 50% herbs.
Updated: Mon, 05/13/2019 - 8:52pm
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice - save the zest for garnish if desired
- ¼ cup olive oil cup cold pressed olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- The equivalent of 1 head of any mixed greens
- 1 bunch cilantro, rough chopped
- 1 bunch parsley, rough chopped
- 1 bunch mint, rough chopped
- 1 bunch dill, rough chopped
- 1 bunch basil, rough chopped
- ½ red onion, very thinly sliced
- Zest of the lemons, for garnish (optional)
- Combining all the dressing ingredients in a jar or glass.
- Combine all the greens in a salad bowl.
- Dress just before serving. Enjoy!