- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 3 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 (5-ounce) container spinach leaves
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- 2 Tablespoons flax seed oil
- 1 Medjool date, pitted
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Black pepper to taste
- Place 1 cup of strawberries in a bowl with the balsamic vinegar and let marinate for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, wash and dry spinach and place in a large salad bowl.
- Mix in 2 cups sliced strawberries and almonds with spinach.
- In a blender, combine balsamic-strawberry mixture with flax seed oil, date, salt, and pepper. Blend until well combined. Pour mixture over spinach salad and toss gently to coat. Enjoy!