by Sisi Kong
Watch the video above to see which essential oils Camela recommends using for sleep and how to use them.
In case you didn't know:
- Essential oils are concentrated plant extracts that retain the natural smell and flavor, or "essence," of their source. They have a wide array of uses from helping with sleep, anxiety, low energy, refreshment to simply making your space smell nice.
- Carrier oils are used to dilute essential oils and “carry” them to your skin.
- Fractionated coconut oil is distilled virgin coconut oil which allows its fatty acids to separate and then solidify. These are then removed. The oil ends up being an odorless coconut oil that stays liquid even at cooler temperatures.
- Hydrosols, also known as "flower waters," are distilled fresh leaves, fruits, flowers, and other plants. These aromatic waters are much less concentrated than their essential oil cousins. They typically have lighter or a more subtle scent that essential oils.
- Diffusers are devices that can spread a few drops of essential oils all throughout space using heat, water and ultrasonic means. They help
You can buy all these items online today at downtoearth.org/shop - See the shopping list below
Want to buy the right one for you? Then stop by any Down to Earth and talk to our Wellness team there. They’ll be happy to see what particular immunity boosts your body needs and they can make a customized recommendation just for you.
Down to Earth has the best healthy foods and products for your lifestyle! From organic veggies to essential supplements, must-have super foods, and the best homeopathic remedy, supplement, and vitamin selection in Hawaii. Stop by any of our 6 locations or shop online at downtoearth.org/shop
Visit us at one of our six locations right here in Hawaii
Shop Down to Earth online for groceries on the Mercato Online Shopping Platform
Shop Down to Earth online for your favorite deli items like smoothies, sandwiches, juices, and more! Order from our the Down to Earth Deli
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Us: Down to Earth is Hawaii's #1 Source for Healthy Foods, Organic and Local Products, and Delicious Plant-Based Food made from scratch!